- Place the item(s) in the preferably original shipping box
- If your order value was over 100 Euros please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a pre-paid DHL currier service at our own costs.
- For orders under 100 Euros, or if items are not being exchanged, items must be returned to us at your own cost. If the goods when received were notably faulty, we shall refund the postage expense incurred and refund or exchange the item after inspection.
- On receipt of a return, we will process the refund as soon as possible. We estimate refunds will be made by the provider of your payment method within 5-7 working days.
- Any refund will be returned in the same currency as purchase.
- Please post your item(s) to the following address. We recommend that you obtain proof of postage from your courier.
Adress To return your product:
ul. Zofii Nałkowskiej 3/9, 25-546 Kielce, Poland
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
The right to withdraw from the contract
Pursuant to the Consumer Rights Act of May 30, 2014, the Consumer / Entrepreneur has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason.
The withdrawal from the contract is effective if the Consumer / Entrepreneur submits a declaration of withdrawal from the contract within 15 days from the date of delivery of the goods. To meet the deadline, it is enough to submit a statement before its expiry. The form of submitting the declaration may be any, e.g.
- the statement may be submitted on the form, the model of which is attached to the Act on Consumer Rights of May 30, 2014 (attached as Annex 1 to the Regulations),
- by e-mail to the address provided in paragraph 1 of these Regulations,
- by letter to the address provided in paragraph 1 of these Regulations.
The consumer / entrepreneur returns the goods to the store within 14 days of submitting the declaration of withdrawal from the contract at his own expense.
The store returns the funds within 14 days from the date of receipt of the statement. The Store may withhold the reimbursement until the Goods are received back or the Consumer / Entrepreneur provides proof of its return, depending on which event occurs first.
The store returns the funds using the same method of payment as used by the Consumer / Entrepreneur. In the case of payment by payment card, the refund is made to the card account.
In the event that the Consumer / Entrepreneur chose a method of delivery of the item other than the cheapest offered by the Store, the Store will not reimburse the Consumer / Entrepreneur for the additional costs incurred by him. The store will only refund the cost of the cheapest delivery of a given item to the Consumer / Entrepreneur.
The Consumer / Entrepreneur covers all direct costs of returning the Goods (e.g. packaging, security, shipping costs).
The right to withdraw is not available to the Consumer / Entrepreneur in the case of contracts:
- in which the subject of the service is the Goods delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the package cannot be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging has been opened after delivery;
- in which the subject of the service are Goods that deteriorate quickly or have a short shelf life;
- in which the subject of the service is non-prefabricated goods, manufactured according to the specifications of the Consumer / Entrepreneur or serving to satisfy his individual needs;
- on the provision of services, if the Store has fully performed the service with the express consent of the Consumer / Entrepreneur, who was informed before the service begins that after the performance of the service by the Store, he will lose the right to withdraw from the contract;
- delivery of digital content that is not recorded on a tangible medium, if the performance began with the express consent of the Consumer / Entrepreneur before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after informing him by the Store about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract;
- in which the subject of the service are Goods that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other Goods.
Based on Article. 31 of the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014, in the event of withdrawal from a distance contract or a contract concluded outside the business premises, the contract is considered not concluded.
The Consumer / Entrepreneur is responsible for reducing the value of the Goods as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning.
For any more information please email us at email@example.com or call us on +48 500 511 713
Complaints under the warranty (consumers / entrepreneurs)
In the event of non-compliance of the goods with the contract, the Consumer should send back the defective goods to the Store together with a description of the non-compliance.
The store will respond to the Consumer’s complaint within 14 days from the date of returning the goods together with a description of the non-compliance.
A model complaint form is attached as Appendix 2 to the Regulations.
The Store is liable to the Consumer under the warranty law, regulated by the Civil Code of April 23, 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93, as amended) for a period of 24 months.
At the time of the occurrence of a defect, the Consumer may request the Store (under the warranty law):
- replacement of goods with a new one;
- repair of goods;
- price reduction;
- withdraw from the contract – if the defect is significant.
The store will respond to the Consumer’s requests within 14 days of receiving the request. The store will consider the request, taking into account the following circumstances:
- ease and speed of replacement or repair of goods;
- the nature of the defect – significant or irrelevant;
- whether the goods were previously advertised.
The shop may refuse requests to replace or repair the goods, provided that the replacement or repair of the goods is impossible to implement, or would require excessive costs compared to the second possible request. The store will propose an alternative solution in this case.
Each consumer may use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress. If you want to take advantage of the possibility of amicable settlement of disputes regarding online purchases, you may submit your complaint, e.g.
- via the EU ODR internet platform, available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/,
- through the regional Provincial Inspector of Trade Inspection, the list is available at https://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php#faq595
- due to the seat of the Store, the case may be directed directly to the Małopolska Provincial Inspector of the Trade Inspection in Kraków at Ujastek 7, 31-752 Kraków http://www.krakow.wiih.gov.pl
The course of proceedings regarding out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes is defined by the currently applicable legal provisions (in particular in the Act of 23 September 2016 on out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes).
Any complaints regarding the use of services provided by the Store should be sent to the addresses provided in §1 of these regulations.
Complaints under the warranty
The provisions of this section apply only to Customers who are not Consumers.
Pursuant to Article 558 of the Civil Code, the Store’s liability under the warranty is excluded.
Based on Article. 545 par 2 of the Civil Code, in the event of sending the goods to the place of destination via a carrier, the Customer is obliged to inspect the shipment in time and in the manner adopted for such shipments; if he has found that there has been a loss or damage to the Goods during transport, he is obliged to perform all actions necessary to determine the liability of the carrier.
Complaints should be sent to the e-mail address specified in paragraph 1, providing the following data: name, surname, name, address, date of conclusion of the contract, subject of the contract, date of detection of the defect, type of defect, claim, confirmation of the defect at the time of release of the Goods, contact details (email ), and possible photos and other information that may affect the complaint process.
The store will respond to the submitted complaint within 14 calendar days.